[Journaling] [05-Jul-2024] Just a little bit of time spend consciously can make a huge different


Note: this is a journal. Me talks to myself. I think this is a good one, so I properly format it and post here.


Yesterday, I spent around 7 minutes sky-gazing, I felt grounded, my mind is clear after that.

Today, after I finish testing a small feature, I am about to switch to another feature. But I stop and brainstorm for 5 minutes for new ideas to test on this feature. And I indeed get some good ideas.

I just realize that just a little bit of time spent consciously can make a noticeable impact. That's how generous life is to us. Life gives human 16 waking hours (960 minutes) everyday and we only need to spend 7 minutes to feel grounded, calm, clear. 30 minutes to exercise for a good health. And the rest is up to us to use.

People who usually complain about not having enough time must have shove their heads in a lot of entertainment. Entertainment, on the other hand, is a counter-life activity. Because we usually spend a lot of time on it and feel foggy, lethargy afterward. We spend 2-3 hours on it and it feels like 10 minutes, no wonder we can't get enough of entertainment.

So what is the different between sky-gazing, brainstorming and entertainment?. We do the first and second activities consciously, while the third one, we usually not do but sit still and consume it and letting hour mind floating unconsciously.

So anything done consciously will have a calming effect, and it won't take us much time to see the result. Some times, I consciously do bug hunting for 2.5 hours, keeping myself away from distractions, bigs and smalls and the quality of this session is really good, I feel content for the whole day. Some times, I hunt in morning and afternoon for total 6 hours, most of the time I feel distracted, the session ended with me feeling tired, the quality is low.

So it is always a good trade to do anything consciously. We get higher result in anything while spending a lot less time on it.

I won't complain about not having enough time anymore, because a day is very long, even unbearable for the non meditative mind if we live it consciously.

Comments

  1. I found a hidden gem today! Thanks for sharing your journal and insights not just on bug bounty but in life in general :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. I read all comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Beginner Tutorial - How to learn the Technical Skill and Hacker Mindset That Are Required to Find Your First Bug Bounty.

The power of focus

How to succeed in bug bounty as a non-talented bug hunter