Random thoughts on dreams

26/11/2023

Feeling something before falling asleep and you will very likely dreams in that direction. Thinking has little effect though, but feeling has a much stronger effect. For example, If you want to dream of a beautiful girl that night. Just thinking of thoughts like "I will dream of a beautiful girl tonight" has very little effect on your dream that night. But if you spend a few minutes to feel the feelings you have when you meet a beautiful girl, you will very likely dream of her that night.

05/01/2023

Yesterday, I dream of the astral world, i believe that this world really exist and it is not a construct of my mind. In my dream, I walk into a hotel on top of an unknown hill. The sky and landscape is gloomy, I believe that this is in the morning, but it feels like a 18:00 rain. The interiors of the hotel are all dark, there are hot coal in the ground, but I didn't feel hot. It is not crowded, but people are in every corner. There are nothing out standing about this place, but I still feel wistful when recalling it. Maybe it is a feeling when I know that I can travel between worlds.


04/01/2023

I ate fast food yesterday night, it makes me feel heavy the whole night. I felt that the quality of my dreams that night was down, everything feel a little bit darker than usual, less continuous and nothing extraordinary happens (such as meteors, 3 moons, beautiful sky, fly, ancient stone temples in the forest, etc). Of course, It may be coincident and not relate to eating fast food at all. But still, I would like to think it has. Because I have a negative bias for fried chicken fast food :)


28/12/2022

Having been non-working for a week. My dreams gradually become more wild and vivid in this period. I tend to remember more of my dreams, even without writing a dream journal or intentionally remember them after waking up. I believe this is just a glimpse of dreaming capacity of human, in their natural, non-stressful state. I wonder how much did people in the past dream each night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginner Tutorial - How to learn the Technical Skill and Hacker Mindset That Are Required to Find Your First Bug Bounty.

The power of focus

How to succeed in bug bounty as a non-talented bug hunter